Who doesn’t love receiving something special in the mail? It’s only one of my favourite things in life! There are so many new subscriptions boxes popping up that allow you to do just that. You can get something special in the mail that surprises and delights. What attracted me to the CAUSEBOX by Sevenly is that there was more to it than meets the eye. The CAUSEBOX is a seasonal selection of socially conscious products for women.
What does socially conscious mean to Sevenly? It means giving back generously to underprivileged communities, helping to provide jobs and sustainable income into underdeveloped areas of the world, raising awareness for different charitable initiatives and empowering people.
When you subscribe to the CAUSEBOX you will receive at least $150 worth of products from Sevenly’s favorite socially conscious brands at every quarter during a year. If you sign up for an annual subscription that works out to $49.95 USD/quarter.
If a subscriber elects to support a specific charity $7 goes to the charity, if the subscriber doesn’t choose a charity, Sevenly gives 7% to a handful of different causes, which subscribers can learn more about what the Sevenly team is doing with different causes by visiting http://causebox.vsco.co/
journal/. To choose a specific charity, visitors can go to https://causebox.sevenly. org/charities.
I was given the chance to check out this quarter’s CAUSEBOX (#CAUSEBOX02) up close and personal, to share my experience with you. I can honestly say that I LOVED my CAUSEBOX! What spoke to me most was the jewellery – I think both pieces that were included are truly beautiful….but I won’t give it all away! Watch my unboxing video to see what’s inside…
What’s Inside The Spring 2015 CAUSEBOX? Watch to find out!
Sevenly shares the details of each item in the CAUSEBOX02:
Denik “Be The Change” Journal
- Denik believes that Art Can Change The World — and so does Sevenly 🙂 — so naturally we paired up for something special and exclusive. This journal is the perfect companion for all world-changers, day dreamers, doodlers, and to-do listers. It features one of our favorite quotes and encourages action. A portion from every notebook that Denik sells goes toward funding schools in developing countries through amazing foundations like Pencils of Promise.
- This super-chic, beaded bracelet was crafted by Tribe-Alive exclusively for Sevenly! Every bracelet is handmade by women in Honduras under fair trade working conditions, and each piece contributes to community development and job creation in developing countries. We were thrilled to help design this beautiful piece alongside this world-changing company and these amazing artisans! This collaboration bracelet alone helped Tribe-Alive provide 20 jobs for women in Honduras.
Perf Turkish Towel
- Perf is short for perfect — and we think this Sevenly exclusive Turkish Towel is the perfect-est, soft-est, beautiful-est home accessory we’ve ever seen. Flat woven in Turkey, these towels are highly absorbent, fast-drying, and roll up perfectly for easy packing. The Perf complement for Spring beach and park outings! Perf gives 15% of profits to community development projects in Haiti.
“Good Day” Sevenly Cling™
- A positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. What better way to remind yourself to cherish every day than to wake up to the words “Today is a Good Day”?! This Sevenly original product may peel on and off windows easily, but it will stick with you throughout your whole day.
Half United “Fighting Hunger” Necklace
- Each “Fighting Hunger” necklace incorporates three hand-polished recycled bullet casings to take a strong stance in the fight against hunger. Half United’s mission is to use fashion to provide aid for world hunger — and they donate HALF of their profits from every product sold directly to global hunger relief efforts! These beautifully powerful necklaces are made in Downtown Los Angeles.
Smarty Pants Vitamins
- Smarty Pants partners with Vitamin Angels to give vitamins to a child in need for every bottle of vitamins that they sell. Together they have helped over 500,000 at-risk children and counting! These vitamins are made in California and they are so tasty and nutrient-rich that you just might quit Kale and Quinoa 🙂 Stay nutritious and change the world all at once.
Good Spread Peanut Butter & Honey Packet (sample)
- Most of us eat peanut butter already, so when we found out that we could feed the hungry just by switching over to Good Spread Peanut Butter, it was a no-brainer. It turns out it’s got just the right amount of honey in it, which makes it the best peanut butter we’ve ever had! We had to put it in the CAUSEBOX. Now, if we could only get our hands on some world-changing jelly…
My Thoughts on the Spring 2015 CAUSEBOX by Sevenly
I was really pleased with each item in the CAUSEBOX. There is no doubt in my mind, a lot of care and thought went into the pieces that were selected for the CAUSEBOX. The journal has the softest cover and the pages are so nice to write on. The Turkish Towel is beautiful. I know I will make so much use out of it this summer, it’s perfect for the beach. As for the samples of vitamins and peanut butter, all I can say is that they were delicious!
The CAUSEBOX is lovely to open up and would make a great Mother’s Day gift or birthday gift. It’s also a special treat to gift yourself throughout the year and a way to give back while you shop.
I think the CAUSEBOX initiative is on point and has a beautiful message: People Matter™
So tell me, what would be YOUR favourite item in this spring’s CAUSEBOX?
@sevenlycausebox #CAUSEBOX02 #thisboxmatters #sevenly
Although this post was generously sponsored by Sevenly, the opinions I shared are personal. The CAUSEBOX rocks!