Shopping for the littles in our lives can be so much fun, especially with all the incredibly unique and hand-made items found in the land of Etsy. I could peruse the wonderful shops all day long! There are lots of beautiful treasures that toddlers and children will absolutely adore. From fabulous plush toys to stylish leggings, holiday shopping on Etsy is always exciting.
Today, I’m sharing a few our favourite picks this year from lovely boutiques that create original items for kids. This year, when you’re making your Christmas list, make sure to check these shops out for great gift ideas.
Along with today’s Etsy Toddler Gift Guide, we’ve got an incredible giveaway for you! All of these shops have teamed up to give one lovely reader ALL* of the items in our gift guide. That’s over $150 worth of presents. PLUS, Etsy Canada has generously sponsored a $50 Gift Card to include in our giveaway as well!! This is an amazing giveaway that will surely make someone’s holiday season AWESOME!
- Plush Baby Fox by Shannimals – so sweet, can we have one please?
- Mitten Clips by Quinn & Lane – a winter must have for all littles.
- Chevron Crayon Wallet by Paper from Heaven – what a fantastic idea! Perfect for on-the-go toddlers.
- Herem Pants by Periwinkle Jazz – jaw drop over the cute factor of these pants.
- Good Vibes Only Tee by Lavender & Lace – that’s our motto!
Sweet graphic tees and adorable printed herems like those from Periwinkle Jazz are right on trend for toddler fashion this season (as seen all over instagram!). Stylish kids and parents alike love the playful designs and cute sayings – and who can blame them?
- Organic Toddler Scarf by Bibbybubby – making the wild wild west look good.
- Fox Toddler Shoes by OliOliWay – these are too perfect for words!
For wobbly walkers and drooly teethers, we’ve got them covered! Toddlers look oh-so squeezable in cozy shoes and scarves that serve a greater purpose.
- BE BRAVE Print by Domestically Curated – the kind of message we love kids to see.
- Organic Teething Ring by Two Dreams – these are fantastic for teething kiddos.
- Bicycle Beanie by Two Dreams – keep those cute noggins warm and fashionable.
- Unicorn Boy Pillowcase by Cara Carmina – what a gorgeous work of art to add flair to any bedroom.
- Beeswax Rocks of Crayon by Le Petit Matisse (website) – we love these rock crayons which have an easy grip for toddlers.
These gifts are so swoon-worthy! We’re loving the beautiful artistic pillow designs from Cara Carmina and the pretty fabrics for Two Dreams’ creations – hello, adorable beanie. We just hung up Domestically Curated’s “Be Brave” print in Little A’s room and he loves the message, as do we.
Do you see anything (or everything!) your kiddo would love?
To enter the giveaway, click the first two options (skill testing + free entry) and unlock all the ways that you can earn entries by following these fabulous Etsy shops and supporting makers!! This giveaway is open to Canadian and US residents who have reached the age of majority (excl. Quebec due to the value of the giveaway). Thank you to everyone who enters and shares our guide! Good luck!
Special thanks to all the Etsy Shops and Etsy Canada for participating in our Toddler Gift Guide 2015.