Amazingly fluffy, pillowy pumpkin cookies that are perfect to enjoy all fall long! Extra delicious with a tall glass of creamy coconut milk or a pumpkin spice latte for dunking.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Lightly grease two baking sheets (or use parchment paper)
- In a medium bowl, sift flours and icing sugar.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, coconut oil, brown sugar, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract.
- Carefully add the dry mixture to the wet mixture in increments and combine as you go.
- Scoop tablespoon sized balls of dough onto the cookie sheets
- Bake for 12-14 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool and solidify before moving.