Whether you’re shopping for your best friend or wife, ladies can be tricky. On one hand, there are so many products for women it’s a virtual sea of choices. On the other hand – therein lies the problem. Too many options creates indecision and a complete loss at what to get. Please don’t just fall back on hats and gloves, although very cute, let’s go for the WOW factor! A little glitz, some glam, and pretty packaging never hurt anyone on Christmas morning.
When people ask me “What should I get her?”, my first question is always “Is there a list?” If there is in fact a list, then stick to the list.
But if she’s left it up to you and you want to surprise her, then think “classic” with a touch of pizzazz. If you’re venturing to purchase makeup, consider a highlighter instead of a staple blush. If she loves perfume, find out what she’s currently wearing and make reference to it when you’re in the beauty department, the cosmotologist will be able to help you find something in the same scent family. Of course, fancy chocolate is always a hit as a bonus gift under the tree.
I absolutely love Benefit Cosmetics “watt’s up!” and think any BFF would be thrilled to receive it. Yearly Christmas ornaments, like the one shown in my guide from Liz Claiborne, are sweet sentimental gifts that I always cherish. For moms, skin products and fashion accessories are always a win. I’m currently loving Dr Roebuck’s skin care line and their Cleanse Natural Nourishing Creme Cleanser, formulated with 6 potent anti-oxidants which reverse free radical damage, is too good not to gift someone special.
Holiday Shopping Gift Guide For Her:
1. Benefit Cosmetics “watt’s up!” cream-to-powder highlighter
2. Towle Set of 2 Hammered Copper Moscow Mule Mugs
3. Kate Roebuck, Metallic Plant
4. Nordstrom Precious Metal Plated 4ct tw Cubic Zirconia Earrings
5. Steve Madden Tillis Duck Booties
6. Camel Double-Breasted Coat
7. Sur La Table Cocoa-Dusted Marshmallows
8. McGuire Yachtie Flare-Leg Trousers, Ambroeus
9. Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Vernis Ã LÃ ̈vres Glossy Lip Stain, Rebel Nudes
10. My Burberry Festive
11. Kate Spade Grey Cameron Street Candace Small satchel
12. kate spade Women’s Mini Metro Japanese Quartz Black Watch Set
13. Bliss cuticles ain’t cute cuticle remover
14. Sam Edelman Petty Suede Ankle Bootie, Putty
15. Liz Claiborne Snowflake Ornament
16. Dr Roebuck’s Cleanse (also available at Shoppers Drug Mart & Murale)