- 1 lb potatoes ( I like russet or red)
- 1/3 cup butter or oil, melted
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed through a garlic press
- 2 Tablespoons or more of fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Scrub the potatoes thoroughly and dry well.
- Dice them up.
- Over medium high heat, melt the butter in a skillet and add crushed garlic, cooking for 1 minute.
- Add in the potatoes, chives, salt and pepper.
- Cook on medium heat, turning with a spatula ever so often for 25 minutes or until golden brown.