Quick! Make this fudge right now and it will be ready to serve tonight to ring in the New Year! I mean, what goes better with champagne and strawberries than rich, creamy chocolate fudge. These little sweet squares of goodness melt in your mouth and truly make you relish every bite.
This recipe is so simple to make. You literally toss all the ingredients into a pan over the stove and melt them all together, forming a super creamy chocolate sauce. Then you pour it into a square dish, let it sit in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set and voila! It’s ready to cut and enjoy!
Oh, and no one will ever know what minimal effort was put in to deliver such gorgeous treats. Believe me, the compliments will roll in – let them 😉
Here’s to a great celebration tonight friends. Wishing you a terrific end to 2015! xo
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 8-inch-square baking pan with wax paper or foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 24 large pieces or 48 small pieces.
Original recipe: https://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/137771/rich-chewy-chocolate-brownies/