Sometimes the simplest crafts turn out the best. With just a few items, my son and I turned a fallen branch into our very own heart tree. It looks pretty lovely sitting on the mantel in time for Valentine’s Day, don’t you think?
This was such a fun craft to do with my son, because he liked the idea that we were making an indoor tree as a Valentine’s craft.
It also involved lots of white glue, which is usually a big hit with young kids.
Valentine’s Day Paper Heart Tree Craft
What you need:
- construction paper
- craft glue
- tree branch (preferably already fallen!)
How to make your paper heart tree:
- cut out paper hearts (fold a paper in half and cut out half the heart along folded line to make it easier)
- put glue in the middle of the paper hearts
- glue on the branches
- let dry flat before standing vertical
- place in vase
Happy Valentine’s Day! xo
Pin this craft to try!
- Finding Joy and Confidence While Living With Chronic Pain - November 23, 2020
- 100 Festive Things to Do At Home in December - November 21, 2020
- Do You Declutter Your Home Before Decorating for the Holidays? - November 19, 2020