Sweet, tangy and lightly spicy peanut butter beef stir fry with fresh vegetables.
- 1/4 cup Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 tsp siracha
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound sirloin steak, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 cups sprouts
- 2–5 tablespoons water
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- Whisk peanut butter, orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, siracha and sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add steak and cook, stirring, until browned and barely pink in the middle, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Reduce heat to medium. Combine the remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Add sprouts and 2 tablespoons water (more if necessary while cooking); cook, stirring, until beginning to wilt, 3 to 5 minutes. Add carrots and cook about 3 minutes more.
- Return the steak to the skillet, then add in the peanut sauce and toss to combine. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve as is or over brown rice. Top with peanuts. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4