There are some kitchen gadgets that just take up space in your drawers. You know the ones.
But there are other kitchen tools that actually help you out and make your life easier. Only you can truly be the judge of which ones fall to which side.
I use our spiralizer to create vegetable “pasta” and to add thin spiralled veggies to salads – it works like a charm. Along with that, I have a chopper/slicer that I use that saves me time when I need a ton of chopped vegetables. Two other very simple kitchen tools I use every day are our kitchen timer (which I carry with me to my office or while we’re watching a movie, so I don’t forget about what’s baking), and bag clips! Whether it’s for coffee, chips, cereal – bag clips preserve freshness and prevent spills.
We all have our favourite kitchen gadgets and these are a few of mine.
Kitchen Gadgets That I Actually Use:
- Martha Stewart Collection Martha Stewart Collection Table Spiralizer, Only at Macy’s • $41.04
- Barista Set of Three Coffee Bag Clips • $19.99
- OXO OXO Chopper • OXO • $27.34
- Danish Kitchen Timer • $24.99
- Martha Stewart Collection Martha Stewart Collection Nonstick Cooling Rack, Only at Macy’s • $20.51
- Oxo Herb Scissors • OXO • $18.74
- OXO OXO Salad Spinner • OXO • $41.01
- Westmark Safety Can Opener “Sieger-Bravo” (Leaves No Sharp Edges!) – Made In Germany • $39.50
- Lacor ICE CREAM SCOOP 18/10 63 mm. • $29.32