Summer is a busy time for parents – especially if you’re a new parent or expecting a little one. Between summer travel, getaways, roadtrips, or just simply being “out-and-about”, it’s a bustling season. Being prepared with the right baby gear, to enjoy these months to the fullest, is key.
If you’re traveling, a compact stroller and lightweight play yard (so your babe can play and sleep comfortably wherever you go) are essential. The last thing you want to do is fight with an oversized stroller while you’re packing the car for a fun summer trip!
Another item that is a must-have for all parents is a stylish and functional diaper bag – like this one from JJ Cole available at Best Buy Canada. I absolutely love it! It’s so versatile and spacious. It comes with 11 pockets, lots of compartments for your various needs, and specifically designed spots for bottles and diapers. You can wear it as a messenger bag, a backpack, or even attach it to your stroller with the extra grips that are supplied. I tote this bag from the park to the pool and everywhere in between.
Did you know the Best Buy Baby Sale is on now (until July 7th). Best Buy Canada offers an incredible selection of the best products for baby, from the brands that parents trust. You’ll find everything from cribs, to carseats, to adorable summer clothes. The sale is almost over, so I encourage you to take advantage of the amazing deals. Like this Kidiway Varadero Leather Glider which is now $389.99 (a savings of $170).
After all the traveling and adventure, there’s nothing like coming home to a cozy rocking chair, where you and your little one can snuggle up and read bedtime stories. It’s a gorgeous and comfortable chair that rocks, swivels and reclines! Its beautiful design suits any decor and is the perfect addition to your baby’s nursery.
After you check out Best Buy Canada’s amazing Baby Sale, make sure you sign up for The Baby Samplers Club for parents and parents-to-be. What’s the Baby Samplers Club? Well, as part of the exclusive club, individuals who are selected receive incredible perks like testing and reviewing baby products for free – and all you have to do is write your review afterwards. Fun, right?! It takes seconds to sign up for this great opportunity.
I could go on about the fabulous deals and savings, but you’re just going to have to see for yourself. This is the best time to stock up on all your baby needs, whether you’re a new parent or expecting a little bundle of joy. The Best Buy Baby Sale is on now until July 7th 2016 – don’t miss out!
To help you maximize time and savings (I know you’ve got your hands full), I’m sharing my personal picks and baby essentials from the Best Buy Baby Sale.
Baby Must-Haves For The Early Years*
- Diaper Bag: Save $70 on Ju-Ju-Be Messenger Diaper Bag
- Baby Clothes: Save $11 on aden + anais sleepers
- Change Pad: Only $19.99 for the Kidiway Changing Pad
- Change Table: Save $150 on the Stork Craft Tuscany Changing Table
- Crib: Save $70 on the Kidiway Calvin 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Mattress: Only $69.99 for the Sealy Perfect Rest Crib Mattress
- Bedding: Save $100 On 4-Piece Cotton Bedding (only $49.99!!)
- Swaddling Blanket: Only $13.99 for my favourite muslin swaddling blanket from aden + anais
- Baby Carrier: Save $120 on the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier
- Baby Car Seat: Save $50 on the Safety 1st Convertible 3-in-1 car seat
- Baby Stroller: Only $79.99 for the Summer Infant 3D Lightweight Stroller
- High Chair: Save $30 on the Fisher-Price Grow with Me Bunny High Chair
- Bouncy Seat: Only $62.99 for the Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer
- Play Yard: Save $60 on the COSCO Funsport Play Yard
- Safety Gate: Save $20 on the Munchkin safety gate
- Baby Monitor: Save $170 on the Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor
It’s a great time of year to save on baby gear for your little one. Happy shopping!
This post is sponsored by Best Buy Canada. All reviews and opinions are personal and genuine. *sale ends July 7th, 2016. Prices subject to change. The Best of this Life is not responsible for pricing.