Summer road trips are the best, aren’t they? Just pack up the car and go! Well, sort of. There is a bit more to it than that, especially when the whole family is hitting the road. We’ve all been there – the moment you begin driving and think of all the things you’ve forgotten. Oops…
Before heading out on a summer adventure, write out a list of all the things you’ll need. Here are some ideas to get you started.
Family Road Trip Car Checklist
- Good music
- Colouring books, reading books, and crossword puzzles
- Portable DVD with headphones
- GPS system
- First Aid Supplies
- Reusable Waterbottles
- Small garbage bags
- Travel pillow
You’ll also want to remember some very practical products to put in your travel toolkit, like:
- GRAVOL™ Natural Source™ Ginger Lozenges – curb motion sickness for you and your kids (over the age of six) with these chewable lozenges – convenient, portable and no water required! GRAVOLTM Kids Quick Dissolve Chewables are a great option for your little ones two years and over! (GRAVOLTM Kids Quick Dissolve Chewables are not included in giveaway).
- OxiClean™ Foam Pretreat– spills and stains are bound to happen on road trips, treat them the day they happen and then throw the item in the wash a few days later when you make it to your destination!
- ORAJEL™ Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste 119g, in either Super Mario™ or The Ultimate Spider-ManTM or My Little Pony™– with road trips come snacks and fast food so ensuring your little ones are brushing is of the upmost importance.
- Vitafusion™ Women’s and Men’s Complete Multivitamins –are geared towards providing essential nutrients specifically needed by men and women to maintain their health, in a tasty gummy that you can take without water, perfect for on-the-go!
Did I miss anything?
To help you on your merry road trippin’ way – I’ve teamed up with Church & Dwight to give one lucky reader of The Best of this Life a basket filled with approximately $50 worth of products* that are perfect for taking on the road this summer.
*Giveaway is open to Canadian residents only.
I’d love to know – what is your favourite place to road trip in Canada?
This piece is in collaboration with Church & Dwight.