- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp xanthum gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of canola oil or melted virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat over to 350F
- Combine flours, starch, baking powder, salt spices and xanthan gum in a large mixing bowl. Stir to blend and add in pumpkin, oil, honey, sugar, and eggs. Stir into flour until smooth and moist.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan. Top with pumpkinseed kernels and oats.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Cool for 30 minutes before removing from the loaf pan.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing (or serve hot, but it will be harder to cut!).
Original recipe by Robert Landolphi, Gluten-Free Baking (CookingLight)
- Serving Size: 16