It’s nearly the most wonderful time of the year which means it’s time to shop for all the family and friends on your list. I often categorize my recipients as Foodies, Sports-lovers, and Fashionistas, among other titles – but one category that always has the most names is “The Hostess”. She’s the gal who throws parties, hosts book club, and loves having friends over for cocktail hour. She might be your mom, your sister, or your neighbour and you’re wondering what to get for her this holiday season.
So how do you surprise the perfect hostess? – with fun accessories and kitchen appliances that are sure to get lots of use. And to help you out, I’ve taken the guess work out of finding the perfect gift! Here are some of my favourite hostess gift ideas to inspire your gift-giving this year. You’re welcome 😉
9 Gifts The Hostess with the Mostest Is Sure To Love:
- A festive tea towel: Sounds simple enough, right? But trust me, you can’t go wrong with a set of beautiful tea towels, especially when you use them to gift wrap a bottle of wine!
- Holiday candles: Always a hit, candles are a hostess’ secret weapon for creating a welcoming atmosphere and ambiance, Darling.
- Philips hand blender: She’ll be wowed by the SpeedTouch technology offering seamless power and great results. The Iconic ProMix blending bar is uniquely shaped for optimal food flow, and creates smooth, delicious soups. Mmmm…. Oh! Not to mention the Titanium Coated Blades (which are 6 times harder than steel) and a comfortable rubber grip for ease of use.
- Philips Airfryer: Give her the gift of Gordon Ramsey approved results. This airfryer’s unique starfish design optimizes airflow and heat distribution for a crispy outside and tender inside. Not only is it the fastest and healthiest way to fry food with less fat, you can use it to bake, roast and grill too. Available for purchase at Hudson Bay & Canadian Tire
- Elegant long matches: There’s something striking (see what I did there) about long matches. They are a lovely addition to a mantel and are also a great gift to accompany candles.
- Modern fruit bowl: You can’t go wrong with a gorgeous fruit bowl! This one is a fabulously modern style that adds flair to any kitchen.
- Scalloped soup bowls: While we’re on the subject of bowls, one of the number one requested registry gifts are soup and cereal bowls. You can really never have enough, since they get so much use. I absolutely adore these classic scalloped bowls by Kate Spade.
- Vibrant printed hand towels: For the passionate hostess who doesn’t shy away from colour, a set of Susani printed towels are just the thing.
- On-trend rose gold serving set: These are one of the items at the top of MY wishlist, because rose gold is everything.
Simple and fabulous goes a long way friends! As a long time hostess and foodie, I would be thrilled to receive any (and all, hubby!) of these gifts for Christmas. I’m all about the beautiful and functional – which is what I absolutely love about Philips Small Kitchen Appliances. Not only do they offer solutions to your everyday cooking needs, they are sleek and pretty too. Philips is a long time trusted brand in our family and is known for its top performance, quality and design.
For more delightful gift ideas and a chance to win a Philips Airfryer plus a $150 VISA visit http://bit.ly/phBOTLbl and take the Holiday Hostess Personality Quiz.
Happy gift-giving friends!
This post has been generously sponsored by Philips, the opinions and language are my own.