- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil (not in liquid form)
- 1 mashed banana
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- Begin by quartering frozen cherries and let sit at room temperature.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until blended.
- Using a fork incorporate the coconut oil until well blended and all dry ingredients are slightly moist. In a separate medium mixing bowl, mash the banana, add almond milk and vanilla extract and blend really well – then slowly add to dry mixture blending well.
- Add the cut up thawed cherries and incorporate gently, making sure not to overly stir.
- Place mixture in a well-greased 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes before cutting and serving.