Syn®-ake is the powerful dipeptide found in both the Rodial Snake Moisturiser O2 and Snake Eye Cream O2 – the name of the ingredient was inspired by the effects of the Temple Viper Venom. So what does this wonder dipeptide do for skin? Well, it’s pretty amazing actually! It helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in combination with the hydrating benefits of hyaluronic acid.
These two luxury creams have won me over, they both offer a fresh glow to the skin and freeze the appearance of wrinkles. I recently received the creams to try out and, for maximum benefit, I have applying them both day and night. I use the Snake Eye Cream O2 around my area and under my brow bone – where is helps reduce the look of dark circles as well as firm up the supple skin around the eyes. As an all-over moisturiser, the Snake Moisturizer O2 boosts my skin with oxygen, leaving it vibrant and revitalized.
Key benefits of the Snake Eye Cream O2
- Syn®-Ake Dipeptide: Instantly works to ‘freeze’ muscle contractions, providing a skin-smoothing, line-erasing effect.
- Oxygen Carrier: Boosts circulation around the eyes to help drain away toxins and water retention. Provides an immediate energised feeling and ‘wakes up’ the eyes.
- Haloxyl: Helps to drain toxins from around the eyes to diminish the appearance of dark circles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Provides hydration and plumps fine lines.
- Vitamin C: Helps to lighten dark circles and aids in collagen production.
Key benefits of the Snake Moisturiser O2
- Syn®-Ake Dipeptide: Instantly works to ‘freeze’ muscle contractions, providing a skin-smoothing, line-erasing affect.
- Oxygen Carrier: Provides an instant energising affect, boosting circulation and radiance. Also gives the complexion a plumper, smoother appearance.
- Shea Butter: Provides the skin with deep, long-lasting nourishment.
- Vitamin C: Helps to brighten the complexion.
- Vitamin E: Powerful anti-oxidant, also good for improving skin hydration.
Together, this duo works to provide long-lasting hydration and freeze the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I found that my skin looked refreshed and healthy with the use of these products and they worked well as a moisturising base under my makeup. This is the first time I have tried the Rodial line, which has a large celebrity fan base, and I’m definitely impressed!
Rodial Snake Eye Cream O2 and Rodial Snake Moisturizer O2 are available at Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart across Canada and retail for approximately $95-$120.00.
The Best of this Life & Rodial Holiday Giveaway!
For all the beauty lovers who would be thrilled to get their hands on these beautiful product, I’m happy to let you know that I’ve teamed up with Rodial to give one lucky reader of The Best of this Life both the Rodial Snake Eye Cream O2 and Rodial Snake Moisturizer O2! For your chance to win this amazing beauty duo, enter in the widget below. Good luck & happy holidays lovelies!
Featured in: The Best of this Life’s Holiday Gift Guide
*This giveaway is open to Canadians who have reached the age of majority. Giveaway ends December 21st at midnight EST. Good luck! This giveaway is in no way sponsored by Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media.
This piece is in partnership with Rodial. As always, all opinions are personal. Thank you for supporting my efforts to bring you exciting, new content.