A scrumptious, hearty breakfast that’s easy to make and delicious to eat – right from the jar!
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice (a blend of cinnamon, clove, ginger, cardamom)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips, Cinnamon flavour
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Using a 500 ml mason jar, add in the old fashioned oats, apple pie spice, and brown sugar. Next, break up 2 Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips and sprinkle on top.
- Pour in the almond milk (or milk of choice), then add the Greek yogurt.
- Finally, top with maple syrup and break up the remaining 2 Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips to sprinkle on top.
- Seal the mason jar with its lid and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, shake the jar to toss up all the ingredients. If you’d like, you can add a bit more milk, yogurt, apple chips or any other topping to complete the overnight oats. Grab a spoon and enjoy!