A fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day treat!
- 12 oz Baker’s Premium White Chocolate
Approximate amount of candies
- 1/3 cup Lucky Charms Cereal marshmallows
- 1/3 cup coloured miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup colourful spinkles
- 4 sour rainbow candies, cut in half
- Set your candy out in bowls on a table or kitchen workspace.
- Melt baking chocolate in a double boiler.
- While it’s melting, prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- When the chocolate is fully melted and smooth (about 5 minutes), pour over the baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Now it’s time to add the toppings! Work quickly and gently press into the melted chocolate so they stay put.
- After decorating, place the bark in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Once it’s set, remove and break into pieces. Serve and enjoy!
- Keep stored in the fridge in a sealed container. For optimal freshness, enjoy within a week.