When it comes to picking out the perfect gift for dad this Father’s Day, start by thinking of his interests. Does he like camping? Is he a grill master? Does he love tech gear? Or maybe your favourite guy needs some new clothes.
There are lots of ways to go for a thoughtful gift he’ll love to open on June 16th. From foodie favourites to unique items that express your love for him.
Below you’ll find some fun gift ideas to get you started.
5 Gift Ideas For Father’s Day:
- Sperry – Striper Low-Top Sneakers, $80: These shoes are classic and stylish. They are perfect to pair with linen shorts and wear all summer long! (available at thebay.com)
- Deco M4 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System, $280-$350: A great tech gift that makes life easier. No weaker Wi-Fi spots in the home. The Deco M4 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 4,000 square feet by forming a unified network. (available at amazon.ca)
- Essential Robe, $59.50: Give dad the gift of cozy with this comfortable robe that’s great to throw on after the shower or for lounging in on weekend mornings. (available at indigo.ca)
- Herschel Classic XL Backpack, $59.99: For the man on the go! This backpack is ideal for carrying a laptop and notebook if dad likes to set up and work from a coffee shop. It’s also terrific for packing kid stuff up and heading to the park. (available at indigo.ca)
- Roku Streaming Stick, $89.99: This nifty streaming stick lets you take your favourite shows and movies with you. The advanced wireless receiver gives you 4x the range and a stronger signal for smooth streaming. Choose your program with the included point-anywhere remote, or use the Roku app on your smartphone to control the action. You can even set it up in the backyard for a movie night under the stars. (available at amazon.ca)
If you have younger kids, crafts are ALWAYS a hit. My kiddos have already been busy making drawings and crafts to surprise their dad on Father’s Day. Don’t forget traditional gifts are awesome from ties to tools, taking the time to celebrate Father’s Day is what is most important. Whether your gift is small, big or handmade the best gifts come from your heart!