A tangy and subtly sweet green smoothie for after school snack time!
- 2 green apples (peeled and chopped)
- 4 kiwis (peeled )
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups almond milk
- 6 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup filtered water (optional)
- 1–2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients (except water) in a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth. Add water if the smoothie is too thick and blend again until smooth. Serve and enjoy!
This recipe makes 2 large highball glasses or 4 lowball glasses.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American