For the fashionistas in your life!
Understated pieces are always appreciated because they can work with anyone’s current wardrobe. Think neutrals, denim, and classic shapes. That said, a little sparkle never hurts.
Here are some style ideas to inspire your holiday shopping this season.
14 Stylish Gifts She’ll Love To Open Christmas Morning
- J.Crew Lightweight Sweater-Blazer: she’ll get a ton of wear out of this neutral, go-with-everything blazer.
- Joe Fresh Plaid Scarf: this super soft scarf will keep her warm all winter long.
- Topshop Bleach Editor Jeans: the perfect jeans to lounge around in this holiday season.
- H&M Crêped Wrap Dress: this pretty print works as a neutral which can easily be dressed up or down.
- ASOS Glitter Case Clutch Bag: give the gift of glitter!
- COS Long Ribbed Knitted Jacket: for cozy nights by the fire, this long knit keeps her comfortable and stylish.
- PANDORA Honeycomb Lace Ring: a gift that’s as special and unique as she is.
- Gilt City Dolce Vita Raul Suede Mule: these mules are made for walking!
- Nordstrom Chelsea28 Velvet Culotte Jumpsuit: trade in a usual day dress for this lush velvet number.
- Kate Spade Disco Pansy Ring: rendered in mother of pearl, gold, and stones, for a look that’s both sparkly and chic.
- ASOS DESIGN Bracelet Open Link Chain: a pretty little gold thing is always a welcomed gift.
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: pair almost anything with these Spanx faux-leather leggings for a fresh, edgy update.
- Kate Spade New York Margaux Red Leather Cross-body Bag: perfect to wear for a night on the town.
- DSW Marc Fisher Tuscany Pump: she’ll be right on trend with these leopard pumps!