Whole30 is a specific thirty-day style of eating where you remove grains, sugar, and dairy from your diet for benefits such as better digestion, healthier eating habits, and clearer skin.
The main foods you eat on the Whole30 meal plan are meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, fruits, and healthy fats.
If you’re ready to take a break from sugar, dairy, and grains, try one of these Whole30 recipes! From delicious soup to flavourful salmon, there is something for everyone.
Looking for more healthy recipes?
- Over 20 Healthy Juice Recipes to Try in The New Year
- 3 Ingredient Banana Coconut Pancakes
- Sweet and Zesty Clementine Spinach Salad
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Cold Beet Salad with Red Onions and Chives
- 5 Simple and Healthy Green Smoothies to Boost Your Energy
THE BEST OF THIS LIFE: ESTABLISHED IN 2011 AND INSPIRING READERS TO LIVE THEIR HEALTHIEST, HAPPIEST, BEST LIFE SINCE!