These pulled pork nachos topped with baked beans, red onions, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, and cilantro are the best loaded nachos ever!
- 800g cooked pulled pork*
- Tortilla chips
- 1 red onion, diced
- ⅓ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup nacho-blend cheese
- 1 can Bush’s® Homestyle Baked Beans
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- Cilantro, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 ˚F. In a 9×13 dish, add a layer of tortilla chips. Top with pulled pork, red onions, BBQ sauce, and cheese. Place in the oven for 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- While the nacho dish is in the oven, prepare Bush’s® Homestyle Baked Beans as per directions: heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove nachos from the oven, top with Bush’s® Homestyle Baked Beans, sour cream, tomatoes, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Optional: add more toppings! Such as green onions, olives, extra cheese, salsa. Serve and enjoy!
*You can either use pre-cooked store-bought pulled pork or prepare your own in the slow-cooker. To make: place pork shoulder in the slow cooker, rub with a mix of seasonings including 3 Tbsp brown sugar, 1 tsp garlic salt, 1 tbsp chili pepper, 1 tsp cayenne pepper, salt, pepper. Then coat with a mixture of ¼ cup BBQ sauce, ¼ mustard, ¼ cup apple cider vinegar. Add 1 cup of water around and cook on low for 8 hours. Once done, shred into pieces. I like to prepare the pulled pork in advance overnight and store it in the fridge. That way it’s on hand for when I’m ready to assemble the nachos for mealtime
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Nachos, Loaded Nachos, Pulled Pork Nachos, Baked Beans