Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
This is a paid sponsored post on behalf of Martin’s Apple Chips. All opinions are personal.
After a few weeks into the back to school routine, how are you doing with the adjustment? It can sometimes be a stretch to transition from easy-going summer days to a more structured fall schedule. Finding simple ways to facilitate the new routine and help make your days less chaotic is key. One of the common stressors is mealtime. When I consider my own daily tasks and speak to other parents, planning and preparing for meals is at the top of their lists of activities that spike their cortisol levels.
With that in mind, bringing you tips and tricks to help ease the transition, and helping make your everyday flow more smoothly is a big priority for me. That’s why I’m sharing with you today not only one of my favourite snack products but also a nutritious and time-saving recipe the whole family will enjoy!
Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips are a healthy and convenient snack choice for your kids and yourself. Whether you pack them in your children’s lunches or have a bowl ready for them when they get off the school bus, they’re a welcomed, nutritious choice. Our family have been fans for some time now and once you bite into one, it’s easy to see why. They’re crisp and delicious! Plus, there are a variety of flavours to choose from, which is perfect for different pairings. Whether you want something sweeter, like dipping in caramel sauce, or are in the mood for a savoury snack, like dipping them in hummus. There’s lots of room for enjoying Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips the way you and your kids want to.
Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips have you covered for snacking, but that’s not where the story ends. They’re also an amazing addition to your favourite recipes. And here’s where today’s tip for saving time and getting a nutritious start to the day comes in: Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Ever wonder how something so easy, so simple, so quick to make, can taste SO good? Yeah me too, but I’m not going to question this. I’m just going to continue to enjoy it and share its goodness with you! You may have already heard of overnight oats, you may have already made them, but I insist you try this recipe.
Just a few steps of preparation in the evening, you can even get your kids to help you out with this, and awaiting for you in the morning is a healthy, hearty, yummy breakfast!
With its creamy texture, warm spices, and delightful layers of Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips, these overnight oats hit all the right marks. I highly recommend adding this recipe into your weekly rotation as a way of enjoying a nutritious family breakfast, while also saving you precious time during the morning school routine. The recipe and directions for are below, but feel free to get creative and try your own twist. Happy eating friends!
Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips are available across Canada at retailers such as Costco, Starbucks, Sobeys, Winners, Bulk Barn, Farm Boy and more. To learn more about Martin’s Apples and find new recipes to try, visit martinsapples.com
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Yield: 1 1x
A scrumptious, hearty breakfast that’s easy to make and delicious to eat – right from the jar!
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice (a blend of cinnamon, clove, ginger, cardamom)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips, Cinnamon flavour
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Using a 500 ml mason jar, add in the old fashioned oats, apple pie spice, and brown sugar. Next, break up 2 Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips and sprinkle on top.
- Pour in the almond milk (or milk of choice), then add the Greek yogurt.
- Finally, top with maple syrup and break up the remaining 2 Martin’s Crispy Apple Chips to sprinkle on top.
- Seal the mason jar with its lid and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, shake the jar to toss up all the ingredients. If you’d like, you can add a bit more milk, yogurt, apple chips or any other topping to complete the overnight oats. Grab a spoon and enjoy!
- How To Make A Gorgeous DIY Bouquet for Less - May 22, 2023
- Unleashing Outdoor Fun: Why Parents Love Globber Scooters for Their Kids - May 18, 2023
- Our Family Recipe: Garlic Spaghetti with Lemon Pepper Sole - April 19, 2023
This sounds so yummy and PERFECT for this time of year. Thank you for sharing.
This recipe sounds really good. I have made overnight bircher muesli with apple juice. The almond milk and yoghurt sound like a nice way to add some protein.
I’m going to have to try this. It looks so delicious and I love how easy it is to make.
I cant not wait to try these! they look SO good- also love your theme!
Seems so simple and easy to make. Have seen my sister inlaw make this once but was too busy to ask her how she made it.. maybe i make this for her someday.