An easy DIY mask that detoxifies, purifies, and aids your skin’s cirulatio.
- 3 teaspoons of barley grass powder
- 1 teaspoon of purified water
- 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a small pot, mix all ingredients together.
- Using a soft face painting brush, spread all over face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Wear the mask for 20 minutes.
- Use warm water and face cloth to remove the mask, using gentle upward strokes.
- Spread a lemon-wedge all over your face.
- Let the juice sit for 30 seconds.
- Wash your face off with cool water.
- Gently pat dry.
- Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic. Take all necessary precautions with the preparation and application of homemade beauty treatments. Avoid contact with eyes. The responsibility lies with the reader. If you have sensitive skin, please patch test on your arm before applying all over your body.