Chive and Garlic Brunch Potatoes
Hey foodies! I hope you like potatoes, because I’m sharing one of my go-to sides for brunches and the rest of the Foodie Mamas have brought some delicious potato recipes to the party. You can check out each scrumptious recipe below this recipe post and make sure to head over to their blogs and show them some foodie love.
Making these yummy chive and garlic potatoes is very easy. Just chop up your favourite potato variety (I like russet and red potatoes), toss into a hot skillet with butter (or oil of choice), fresh chives, a few cloves of garlic, salt and pepper – and voila!
It’s the perfect savoury side dish to have at your next brunch. You could even crack a few eggs over them, bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes and serve them on small plates as appetizers.
Chive and Garlic Brunch Potatoes #Foodiemamas
- 1 lb potatoes ( I like russet or red)
- 1/3 cup butter or oil, melted
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed through a garlic press
- 2 Tablespoons or more of fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Scrub the potatoes thoroughly and dry well.
- Dice them up.
- Over medium high heat, melt the butter in a skillet and add crushed garlic, cooking for 1 minute.
- Add in the potatoes, chives, salt and pepper.
- Cook on medium heat, turning with a spatula ever so often for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Potato Pancakes with Eggs and Mornay Sauce by Kaitie of Fuchsia Freezer
Breakfast Tikkis by Deepika of Easy Baby Meals
Kerala Style Breakfast Potato Stew by Manju of Cooking Curries
Potato Pancakes (GF) by Sara of Life’s Little Sweet
Shredded Tater Cupcakes with Gruyere & Bacon by Ali of Home & Plate
Craving even more recipes by the Foodie Mamas? We’ve got you covered! Follow the Foodie Mamas pinterest board and hashtag #FoodieMamas across social media.
Do you like potatoes? What is your favourite way to enjoy them?
- 30 St. Patrick’s Day Party Ideas and Recipes - March 16, 2023
- 8 Crafts to Spark Your Creativity This Winter - February 8, 2023
- Easy Cleaning Hacks and Tips to Make Your Home Sparkle - January 27, 2023
Nice selection. I must try one or two of these delicious looking recipes on the cold Saturday mornings ahead. Mmmm comforting food.
I love chives and garlic with potatoes, they just go so well, the ultimate comfort food!
I love potatoes and love all these recipes!!! Every weekend my hubby is home and he loves having a breakie! So this weekend, I am making the Chive and Garlic Brunch Potatoes for him with our eggs, bacon, & toast!! Thanks for the recipe, as I have not had this with the chives in b4 so looking forward to trying this.
I’m crazy about potatoes, done all sorts of ways and these recipes look so delicious!!
Great recipes, I love potatos
These recipes look delicious and so nice from the everyday ordinary.My favorite way to prepare and have potatoes is in Potato pancakes.I love them!!
Great idea for a Christmas Day brunch.