Disclosure: I have participated in a paid partnership with Janes. Opinions in this post are my own.
A Hearty Salad with Lots of Crunch
Along with being easy to prepare, this Crispy Turkey Strip Salad is just plain delicious!
First, you start with a base of fresh baby spinach.
Then it’s time to sprinkle with loads of crunch; pecans, cranberries, sunflower seeds, and juicy pears.
Next up, perfectly golden Janes Pub Style Turkey Strips.
And finally, creamy goat’s cheese and a light poppy seed lemon dressing.
Each forkful is loaded with flavour, crunch, and freshness – just how we like it!
Have You Tried Janes New Pub Style Turkey?
Did you know Janes now makes Pub Style Turkey Strips, Nuggets, and Burgers!
If your family is already a fan of Janes Pub Style Chicken, like ours is, they’re going to love these new options too.
They have the same Pub Style breading from Janes Pub Style Chicken and are made with white meat. Also worth noting, they are preservative-free and don’t have any artificial flavours or colours.
Coming up with creative lunches and dinners the whole family will enjoy can at times be a challenge.
Especially when you get stuck in a rut of the same meals. But, Janes can help take the guesswork out of meal planning.
For example, Janes new Pub Style Turkey Strips are tasty on their own dipped in your favourite sauce or added into a vibrant salad, like this one.
Make This Salad for a Weekday Dinner or Lunch
This palette-pleasing salad is ideal for a busy weekday dinner or to meal prep ahead of time for a lunch that is sure to hit the spot!
Janes Pub Style Turkey Strips are a perfect pairing with buttery pecans, sweet pears, salty sunflower seeds, velvety goat’s cheese, and tart dried cranberries.
Not to mention, the poppy seed lemon dressing brightens up this salad beautifully.
The result? A scrumptious and satisfying meal that tastes so good to eat, and you feel good about enjoying and preparing for your family.
Who Doesn’t Love Convenient and Fresh Meals!
I have always been a fan of turkey. It’s a versatile meat that can be seasoned in a variety of ways. That’s why I was happy to see the Janes Pub Style Turkey Strips, Nuggets, and Burgers products at my local grocery store.
We always keep Janes on hand in our freezer to make convenient and nutritious meals.
Here are some more quick and tasty meal ideas to try with Janes turkey lineup:
- Turkey nuggets with homemade cranberry sauce and a side green salad
- Broccoli, carrot, and yellow pepper stir fry topped with turkey strips
- Loaded turkey burger with avocado, red cabbage, and aioli sauce
Next time you’re grocery shopping, keep an eye out for Janes Pub Style Turkey Strips, Nuggets, and Burgers – and give them a try!Print
This satisfying salad is loaded with crunch and flavour in every bite! Made on a base of fresh spinach topped with pecans, cranberries, sunflower seeds, pears, crispy turkey strips, goat’s cheese and a light poppy seed lemon dressing!
- 6–8 cups baby spinach
- 1 Anjou Pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup pecan, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup creamy goat’s cheese, cut into pieces
- Janes Pub Style Turkey Strips, prepared and sliced (around 2 per serving)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2–3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- Cook Janes Pub Style Turkey Strips according to directions on the package.
- In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients, pour the dressing on top and gently mix.
- Serve and top with Janes Pub Style Turkey Strips and additional dressing if desired. Enjoy!
- Category: salad
Keywords: salad, turkey, cranberries, pears, goat’s cheese
- Easy Cleaning Hacks and Tips to Make Your Home Sparkle - January 27, 2023
- 7 Budget-Friendly Ways to Enjoy Christmas This Year - December 18, 2022
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids 2022 - December 17, 2022