This satisfying salad is loaded with crunch and flavour in every bite! Made on a base of fresh spinach topped with pecans, cranberries, sunflower seeds, pears, crispy turkey strips, goat’s cheese and a light poppy seed lemon dressing!
- 6–8 cups baby spinach
- 1 Anjou Pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup pecan, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup creamy goat’s cheese, cut into pieces
- Janes Pub Style Turkey Strips, prepared and sliced (around 2 per serving)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2–3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- Cook Janes Pub Style Turkey Strips according to directions on the package.
- In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients, pour the dressing on top and gently mix.
- Serve and top with Janes Pub Style Turkey Strips and additional dressing if desired. Enjoy!
- Category: salad
Keywords: salad, turkey, cranberries, pears, goat's cheese