Healthy and delicious side dish, perfect for adding to burgers.
- ½ package of shredded coleslaw mix (or ½ a white cabbage, shredded)
- ¼ red onion, sliced finely
- ½ cup matchstick carrots
- 1 gala apple, cored and grated
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, grated apple, and matchstick carrots. In a separate small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, vinegar, lime juice, and Dijon mustard. Pour over the coleslaw mixture, and stir until it’s coated evenly. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Use as a topping for your burgers (or as a side).
- Serving Size: 6