A sweet and zesty spring salad full of flavour and crunch.
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup clementines, peeled and divided (around 3 clementines)
- 1 avocado, halved and sliced into quarters
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
For the dressing
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- Wash and prepare all your ingredients.
- In a medium-size salad bowl, add baby spinach, avocados, clementines, pecans, and dried cranberries. Prepare the dressing in a small dish. Pour over salad and toss until coated. Serve and enjoy!
- Makes 2 entree salads or 4 side salads.
- Serving Size: 4