- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup local honey
- 1 cup large flake rolled oats, ground into oat flour
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Red sprinkles (approximately 6 Tbsp.)
- Mix peanut butter and honey in medium bowl until blended.
- Melt in the microwave or over double-boiler 1/2 cup of chocolate chips until melted, but not hot or boiling.
- Stir chocolate into the peanut butter, honey and add oat flour.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Add in remaining chocolate chips.
- Roll into 20 (1-inch) balls, using about 2 Tbsp. for each
- Drop each ball into a small dish with red sprinkles. Roll until somewhat covered.
- Place on waxed paper lined plate in the fridge for 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!
Adapted from: http://www.kraftcanada.com/recipes/peanut-butter-snack-bites-sprinkles-177637