Everyone needs to be able to have snacks on the fly, right? The thing is, pretty much anything that comes ready-made out of a box, just isn’t so good for you. So what’s the alternative? Carrots? Well, sometimes. But, how about some no-bake cookies? When I have two of these tasty treats, I feel awesome! They are packed with superfoods, yet hit my sweet spot and satisfy it splendidly.
They are so easy to make, especially if you have a food processor. If you don’t, you’ll be using a lot more elbow grease – but you can still do it. Of course, the variations are limitless! Try some today, I know you’ll love ‘em.
No-Bake Healthy Chocolate Coconut Cookies
1 1/2 cups of soft mejool dates, pitted
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup of raw organic cocoa
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 tsp of cinnamon
2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove from food processor and roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll in extra shredded coconut if you want the coconut shell.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes before eating.
- Store in an air-tight container for one week.