Iced Chai Latte (Sugar Free and Dairy Free)
Makes just over 4 cups
5 bags of chai herbal tea or chocolatey chai herbal tea
2 cups of boiled water
2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp of organic unsweetened vanilla extract
12 ice cubes
- Boil water (boil more than you need, to get exact measurment of boiled water).
- Pour water into a tea pot and steep tea for 15 minutes. Discard the tea bags.
- Refrigerate prepared chai tea concentrate for 30 minutes-1 hour, so it’s nice and chill.
- In a blender, add ice cubes, chai tea, cold almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Blend on high (or use frozen drink method) for 1-2 minutes, until the top is frothy and the ice is crushed.
- Enjoy a perfectly refreshing, guilt-free treat!