This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
When I was a kid, making personalized crafts and gifts for the holiday season was something I relished. We would set up the craft table with piles of tissue paper, cotton balls, pine cones, popsicle sticks, paint pots, glue sticks, glitter, and more! It was a crafting wonderland where I happily wandered into all throughout the holidays.
Even though there were some lost “crafting years” throughout my adult life, I’ve reconnected with that sense of wonderment and joy this holiday season. I’m rediscovering the childlike feeling of creating with purpose, whether to add a personal touch to our home or give a loved one a sentimental gift that’s personalized.
My Cricut Maker has facilitated my joy for making personalized gifts and home decor. With its vast amount of features, it seems the sky’s the limit when it comes to creating, crafting, making, and adding character to everyday items. For example, a simple white mug can be transformed with an uplifting quote or cute inside joke. And we all know that mugs, especially filled with candies or a hot chocolate, make wonderful Christmas presents!
If you’re looking for ideas to create your own personalized gifts and seasonal home decor for the holidays, you’ve come to the right place. Today, I’m sharing a roundup of personalized holiday projects from some of my favourite bloggers that you can make with your Cricut machine!
25 Personalized Cricut Holiday Gifts and Decor Ideas
- See Kate Sew | Monogram Journals DIY
- Jordan’s Easy Entertaining | Personalized Reusable Gift Bags
- Dukes & Duchesses | DIY Holiday Gift Tags
- Kaleidoscope Living | DIY Advent Calendar
- Thirty Handmade Days | Personalized Tea Towel
- Crafting In The Rain | Bird Coasters
- The Country Chic Cottage | Make Your Own Fridge Magnets
- Tried & True | Letter To Santa Wood Sign
- 5 Little Monsters | Personalized Ornaments
- Moms Without Answers | DIY Plaid Christmas Pajamas for the Family
- Tastefully Frugal | Personalized Christmas Gift Basket
- Hazel + Gold Designs | DIY Personalized Holiday Stockings
- Sew Much Ado | DIY Monogram Tote Bag for Teachers
- The Cards We Drew | “Gangsta Wrapper” Holiday Gift Bag
- Laura’s Crafty Life | Engraved Charm Bracelet
- Practically Functional | Personalized Grandparent Pillows
- Leap of Faith Crafting | Personalized Makeup Bag
- Just My Little Mess | Personalized Stationery
- Blue i Style | Reusable Monogram Gift Tags
- That’s What Che Said | Personalized Scarf & Gloves Gift Set
- A Piece of Rainbow | DIY Personalized Farmhouse Christmas Pillow
- I Love My Disorganized Life | DIY Leather Earrings
- Pineapple Paper Co. | Christmas Hostess Gift Ideas
- Smart Fun DIY | Easy Paper Cone Christmas Tree Treat Boxes
- Lemon Thistle | Personalized Christmas Eve Sign
And two ideas from yours truly!
I made this whimsical custom teapot set as a special holiday gift for my mom who loves a hot cup of tea on a cold winter’s day. With the Cricut Maker Premium Fine Point Blade, which I used for this project, you can cut intricate fonts and shapes to perfection! It makes precise, detailed cuts through most light to medium-weight materials like the Premium Vinyl I used, as well as cardstock, iron-on, poster board, and more.
I also recently made this cute personalized wooden sign that’s about 8 inches long and 3 inches wide; perfect to hang just about anywhere for a touch of farmhouse decor. I simply sized the font in Cricut Design Space ( I used Babette and Times New Roman), cut black Premium Vinyl, and adhered it to the sign.
Then I painted over it with a soft white peach acrylic paint, wiping out the lettering afterwards for a faded look. Finally, I painted the edges with soft black acrylic paint and lightly dry brushed over the entire sign for a rustic feel. Isn’t it adorable!
I hope you’re inspired to add YOUR personal touch to gifts and home decor this holiday season using your Cricut.
p.s I love seeing what you create, so be sure to tag me on social media!
*Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
- Kitchen Makeover: How to Choose the Perfect Paint Colour - August 9, 2023
- Radiant Days: La Roche-Posay Essentials for Your Skincare Routine - August 7, 2023
- 24 Cheerful Painting Projects to Ignite Your Creativity - June 1, 2023