Baby Girl Essentials // A few favourite items
- Aden + Anais For the Birds Classic Muslin Swaddlers: my favourite swaddlers, they are so soft and have just the right stretch for swaddling baby.
- Arbonne Baby Care: natural baby care that is gentle enough for newborns.
- Organic Natural Charm Sleeper: super soft organic cotton with sweet details.
- Joe Fresh Knit Leggings: I couldn’t help pick these cotton blend leggings up from Joe Fresh – the camel colour with soft gold sparkle is really pretty.
- The Children’s Place Polka Dot Leggings: a present from Nana, these leggings have style dotted all over them.
- Organic Natural Charm Lovey: a delicate little lovey made of 100% organic cotton.
- The Children’s Place Floral Headband: I thought this headband was cute, and not over the top. The flower is made of soft crepe material.
- Gerber Baby Scratch Mitts from Target: I had a really difficult time finding scratch mitts! Most baby stores just didn’t have any…which I thought was crazy. So happy I found these at Target.
- Indigo Baby Receiving Blankets: a present from Aunt Jessica, these receiving blankets are of superior quality, and wash well.
- Sleep Sack (similar):made of breathable cotton, this sleep sack is ideal for winter nights, and how cute it is?
- Out of the Closet Hangers, Baby Hanger: gorgeous fabric hangers are an added touch in the nursery. Love these from Out of the Closet Hangers.
Yes, I have a penchant for creams, soft pinks, and mints; they’re just so pretty together!! What’s on your baby essentials list?
Latest posts by Emily Smith (see all)
- Kitchen Makeover: How to Choose the Perfect Paint Colour - August 9, 2023
- Radiant Days: La Roche-Posay Essentials for Your Skincare Routine - August 7, 2023
- 24 Cheerful Painting Projects to Ignite Your Creativity - June 1, 2023