Our Latin-inspired Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe is packed with delicious ingredients including Bush’s® Traditional Refried Beans, combined with red onions, green chiles, corn, spinach, chipotle chiles, and Tex-Mex cheese, all wrapped up in corn tortillas and baked to perfection. The best part is, it’s baked and ready to serve in 30 minutes!
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups enchilada sauce, canned
- 1 can Bush’s® Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 cup chopped rotisserie chicken, without the skin
- 1 cup tomato sauce, canned
- 1 ½ cups of baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup corn
- 2 Tbsp green chiles, canned (seeded and diced)
- 3 chipotle chiles, canned (seeded and diced)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ cups Tex-Mex grated cheese
- 12 medium corn tortillas (6 inch)
- Sour cream
- Green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 ˚F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish (or two smaller baking dishes). Spread 1 cup enchilada sauce over the bottom of the baking dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Bush’s® Traditional Refried Beans, chicken, tomato sauce, spinach, corn, green chiles, chipotle chiles, ½ cup Tex-Mex cheese, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fill each tortilla with approximately 5 or 6 tablespoons of filling and then roll them up. Place them inside the baking dish with the seam down. Top with any leftover chicken and bean mixture, 1/2 cup more enchilada sauce, and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Cover the dish with a lid or foil and bake for 25 minutes. Then remove the cover and broil on low for 5 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling. Garnish with sour cream, green onions, and cilantro. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
Keywords: Enchilada Casserole, Enchiladas