A vibrant broccoli salad full of crunch and bursting with flavour.
- 4 cups broccoli flowerets
- 5 strips cooked bacon broken in pieces
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped green onions
- 3 Tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- Whisk together mayonnaise, olive oil, and lime juice (squeezed out from 1/2 lime) in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, onion, and bacon. Pour the prepared dressing over and mix well.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American