For many of us, the holiday season is the time of year when we get to spend time with family and friends we haven’t seen throughout the year. Loved ones travel near and far to connect with the people that matter most and it’s a time when we take time off our busy schedules to spend time with one another.
If you’re looking for a place to make special holiday memories together, Casino du Lac-Leamy offers an array of entertainment options to take advantage of all throughout the holiday season.
From visits with Santa Claus to fine dining – Casino du Lac-Leamy has a fantastic lineup of exciting activities to enjoy with your family and friends. Here’s a look at what’s in store this month:
- From now until December 23rd, Casino du Lac-Leamy welcomes Santa, the Grinch, Lutine and Ms. Chou on Friday and Saturday evenings. This free event is fun for the whole family, where you can take pictures with all the characters as well as enjoy the beautiful and festive holiday decor in the main entrance.
- Beginning on December 7th, Banco Bistro and Arôme restaurants will offer a delicious holiday lunch menu everyone is sure to love.
- From December 8th until January 11th, Le Baccara will offer the Chef’s extensive tasting menu which includes five scrumptious courses – foods are in for an incredibly delectable experiences.
- There will be a variety of shows to catch all throughout the month at the Théâtre du Casino, including Stayin’ Alive – a celebration of music by the Bee Gees.
- For a New Year’s Eve to remember, consider beginning the evening at one of Casino du Lac-Leamy’s fine restaurants:
- Le Baccara: Four-course menu with wine selection starting at 5:30 p.m., and seven-course menu at 8:30 p.m., with sparkling wine served at midnight
- Arôme: three-course meal with glass of sparkling wine and entertainment starting at 5 p.m.
- Banco Bistro: New Year’s Eve buffet starting at 4 p.m.
- To ring in the New Year with music and dancing, there are several hot spots and fun events available to you:
- Aléa nightclub: Special New Year’s Eve party with DJ Domeno from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Hilton Lac-Leamy Ballroom: 2018 Resolutions event with a DJ starting at 10 p.m.
- Bacchus bar: Musical evening from 8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Free entertainment at the Casino with the countdown to midnight
I recently had the pleasure of experiencing a taste of the holiday dining and entertainment available at Casino du Lac-Leamy and I can tell you first-hand, it’s a magnificent and memorable experience! All the food we sampled from Arôme and La Baccara was positively mouth-watering and delicious.
There are some exciting gift packages available this month that you, your family and friends can take advantage of to enjoy a time of gathering and festivities together. If you’re looking an exciting and creative gift idea, these are great options as well:
- $60 Food and Fun: Table d’hôte meal at Banco Bistro, $10 in gaming credits and $20 to be bet on espacejeux.com per person
- $95 Food and Fun Plus: Table d’hôte meal at Banco Bistro, Bottle of wine, $10 in gaming credits and $20 to be bet on espacejeux.com per person
- $175 My Private Croupier: Use of a blackjack table in a reserved area with the services of a dealer for one hour (up to seven persons)
- $69 My Evening in the Zone: One section reserved for five persons with personalized welcome, one drink per person and snack service, $10 in gaming credits, and $20 to be bet on espacejeux.com per person
This piece is in partnership with Casino du Lac-Leamy. All opinions are personal. Thank you for supporting the sponsors and friends that make this blog possible. Happy holidays!