The Style Edit: Fashionable Gift Ideas for Her
For the fashionistas in your life!
Understated pieces are always appreciated because they can work with anyone’s current wardrobe. Think neutrals, denim, and classic shapes. That said, a little sparkle never hurts.
Here are some style ideas to inspire your holiday shopping this season.
14 Stylish Gifts She’ll Love To Open Christmas Morning
- J.Crew Lightweight Sweater-Blazer: she’ll get a ton of wear out of this neutral, go-with-everything blazer.
- Joe Fresh Plaid Scarf: this super soft scarf will keep her warm all winter long.
- Topshop Bleach Editor Jeans: the perfect jeans to lounge around in this holiday season.
- H&M Crêped Wrap Dress: this pretty print works as a neutral which can easily be dressed up or down.
- ASOS Glitter Case Clutch Bag: give the gift of glitter!
- COS Long Ribbed Knitted Jacket: for cozy nights by the fire, this long knit keeps her comfortable and stylish.
- PANDORA Honeycomb Lace Ring: a gift that’s as special and unique as she is.
- Gilt City Dolce Vita Raul Suede Mule: these mules are made for walking!
- Nordstrom Chelsea28 Velvet Culotte Jumpsuit: trade in a usual day dress for this lush velvet number.
- Kate Spade Disco Pansy Ring: rendered in mother of pearl, gold, and stones, for a look that’s both sparkly and chic.
- ASOS DESIGN Bracelet Open Link Chain: a pretty little gold thing is always a welcomed gift.
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: pair almost anything with these Spanx faux-leather leggings for a fresh, edgy update.
- Kate Spade New York Margaux Red Leather Cross-body Bag: perfect to wear for a night on the town.
- DSW Marc Fisher Tuscany Pump: she’ll be right on trend with these leopard pumps!
Latest posts by Emily Smith (see all)
- Drying Wildflowers: A Step-by-Step Guide - March 31, 2023
- DIY Easter Egg Dyeing with Natural Ingredients - March 26, 2023
- 30 St. Patrick’s Day Party Ideas and Recipes - March 16, 2023
Great selections! I really like the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings, the ASOS Glitter Case Clutch Bag, and the Pandora Honeycomb Lace Ring.
I am loving the H & M Crepe Dress!
I have those Spanx faux leather leggings & I love them! I also have my eye on those Topshop Bleach Editor Jeans.
I love the pink scarf!
I think the knitted jacket looks chic and cozy for winter nights.
I love the Velvet Culotte Jumpsuit beautiful
I like mixing it up, nice dress from h&m. Would make a good gift.
I love the gift idea of the Pandora Honeycomb Lace ring. It’s an elegant gift.
I really like the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings.
I am lovin on the bleach editor jeans and the Creped wrap Dress , both are things I could see myself in .
That Velvet Culotte Jumpsuit is just gorgeous! I’d love to wear it!
I love the items you have chosen for your gift guide! Especially the blanket scarf and the sweater blazer! I love to be warm and comfortable!
I would just love to try a pair of Spanx Faux Leather Leggings and my closet has a spot for the J.Crew Lightweight Sweater-Blazer
I would love to receive the Kate Spade New York Margaux Red Leather Cross-body Bag for Christmas.
I absolutely love the suede mules.
I love that glitter clutch – so cute!
I like how the colors are similar.
COS Long Ribbed Knitted Jacket, the Velvet Culotte Jumpsuit and the Kate Spade New York Margaux Red Leather Cross-body Bag are my top three, such a difficult choice to have to make but I did it. Thanks for all the hard work you put into these giveaways 🙂
I love the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings!
I love the J.Crew Lightweight Sweater-Blazer
I really love that Claudia Canova glitter case clutch bag with detachable chain
I am loving those jeans and the crepe dress!
I think the plaid scarf is pretty.
I’m loving that ASOS Glitter Case Clutch Bag! But not to give… I would rock it myself!
I would love to have the knitted jacket it looks so warm and comfy
I would love the J.Crew Lightweight Sweater-Blazer
I really like the sweater blazer so stylish and great for everyday wear
I love the leapard print pumps. Gorgeous!
I absolutely love the ASOS Glitter Case Clutch Bag!
The DSW Marc Fisher Tuscany pump is pretty and stylish.
I am in love with the Kate Spade New York Margaux Red Leather Cross-body Bag! It’s so beautiful, I want it so badly!
I really love the idea of the ASOS Glitter Case Clutch Bag as a gift! I often forget to plan a matching bag to my fancy dresses, and then am in a panic when it’s time to get ready to go. Having nice clutches/bags on the ready would make my life so much easier when it comes to our formal parties. It’s something I don’t think to buy, I guess because we don’t go out super often except during the holidays, so it would make a great gift.
looove the ASOS Glitter Case Clutch Bag, because i need glitter everything!
I love the plaid scarf from Joe Fresh. would look great with my coat
I like the J. Crew sweater Jacket. I am a sweater person.
I love everything in the collection, but really love the Suede mules.
I love the red leather cross body bag the
Bleach Editor jeans
and the Sweater Blazer.
Thank you for all these beautiful picks. So many of these pieces are gorgeous and would be appreciated in anyone’s wardrobe.
I really like the Kate Spade New York Margaux Red Leather Cross-body Bag:
I love the boots, the scarp, and the jeans the most. Pretty color palatte of choices. I also like the long sweater.
I would also like to lounge around wearing the Bleach Editor Jeans.
The Disco Pansy ring is really pretty! The knitted jacket looks really cozy.
I love accessories so I love the ASOS Glitter Case Clutch and the PANDORA Honeycomb Lace Ring!
The Joe Fresh plaid scarf would make such a useful gift. I would like one for myself, too!
I eally like the knitted coat. That looks really comfortable and warm.
The Kate Spade New York Margaux Red Leather Cross-body Bag is so nice!
I would love to see the Lucie pumps, and the new-lightweight-sweaterblazer in my closet! Th eboyfriend slouch jeans look amazing too! Thanks for a chance. This would be so wonderful! #Christmas
I like the Spanx faux leather leggings. I’ve been eyeing a pair like this for ages, but have yet to buy one.
I am loving the Gilt City Dolce Vita Raul Suede Mules that you featured!
I really like the ASOS Glitter Case Clutch Bag:.
I love the Kate Spade New York Margaux Red Leather Cross-body Bag – the red is so lovely and the size is so perfect!
I would love to see the ASOS Glitter Case Clutch Bag under my tree!