A delightfully creamy and fresh fruit-filled dessert.
For the crust
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cup (4 ounces) gluten-free graham-cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons grated lemon zest
For the filling
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Yoplait Whole Milk Blackberry Yogurt (3 individual yogurts)
- 1/8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 full cup of blackberries (1 pint), halved if quite large.
- 1 tablespoon grate lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush an 8-inch square baking dish with melted butter.
- Line bottom with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang. In a large mixing bowl combine graham-cracker crumbs, brown sugar and lemon zest. Pour the butter in. Press mixture into the bottom and up sides of the pan.
- Bake until lightly browned (around 8 minutes).
- Allow the crust to cool for 30 minutes before adding the filling.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks and condensed milk. Add in the yogurt. Then add the lemon juice; whisk until smooth.
- Evenly distribute the blackberries over the crust.
- Pour filling over the blackberries into the crust, as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until set. Allow to cool when fresh out of the oven, then refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. My preference is over night.
- To serve, first sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon zest. Next, use a butter knife to gently cut around the perimeter to loosen the crust. Then use the parchment paper overhang, lift out of pan, and transfer to a cutting board. With a serrated knife, cut into 16 squares. Wipe down your knife with a damp cloth after each cut. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20
- Serving Size: 16