A healthy no-bake cookie, perfect for an on the go energy source. Get the kids to help make these, they are so easy to do!
- 1 cup of gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of chunky natural peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons of raw honey
- 1 Tablespoon of chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, cookie dough consistency (about 1-2 minutes on high).
- Roll into small balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Optional: sprinkle the top with more unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place the sheet in the freezer for 5-10 minutes or in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious bites!
- Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days in the fridge or freeze bites in a freezer bag.
- Prep Time: 15