What better way to toast this gorgeous heat wave than with a refreshing tropical smoothie? After hours spent soaking up the sun and running around the park with our Lion, coming home to enjoy a fresh glass of fruit juice is just the cherry on top. Little A. loves this one and is always ready for seconds!
I still can’t believe that there is nearly no snow left on the ground and that for the past few days, I’ve been in lightweight dresses and flip flops? Oh, how sweet it is! Today we did a whole lot of Spring cleaning, thanks to my husband who went all out, moving furniture and getting every last dust ball. Feels so nice to start a new season, doesn’t it?
Have you been spending more time outside these days? I feel so renewed when we can finally say goodbye to Winter and hello to bare feet and warm breezes. I can’t wait for the outdoor Farmer’s Markets to start up again too – so much to look forward to!
Hope you are enjoying a wonderful week.
1/3 cup coconut cream (a can of coconut milk chilled 24 hrs in refrigerator)
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup chopped pineapple
1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
4 ice cubes
1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 Tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut for garnish
- Wash and prepare fruit.
- Put all ingredients in the blender.
- Use ice crusher option for 30 seconds.
- Blend on medium-high for 1-2 minutes
- Serve and top with shredded coconut.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Latest posts by Emily Smith (see all)
- Kitchen Makeover: How to Choose the Perfect Paint Colour - August 9, 2023
- Radiant Days: La Roche-Posay Essentials for Your Skincare Routine - August 7, 2023
- 24 Cheerful Painting Projects to Ignite Your Creativity - June 1, 2023