It’s Friday! Woo-hoo! This week has zoomed on by. We got to ring in the weekend this morning by having brunch with a group of friends. We had a blast catching up over pancakes, fruit salad, and coffee – thank goodness for flexible schedules and weekday parties! Today, I wanted to share with you a recipe for a smoothie that is just the thing for this patio weather. It’s refreshing and tastes of Summer. Yesterday, I was really craving a slice of peach and strawberry pie, but after being outside for two hours, I didn’t quite feel like working in a hot kitchen. Sooo, we made sweet peach and strawberry smoothies instead! You’ll want to serve this over ice with a bright straw (and a drink umbrella if you have one handy), cheers to the weekend!
Sweet Peach and Strawberry Smoothie
1 1/2 cups frozen peach slices
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1/4 cup pineapple nectar
1 cup vanilla rice milk
4 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Use ice crush mode for 30 seconds.
- Blend on medium-high for 1 minute.
- Serve over two ice cubes, garnish with strawberries and enjoy!
Latest posts by Emily Smith (see all)
- Kitchen Makeover: How to Choose the Perfect Paint Colour - August 9, 2023
- Radiant Days: La Roche-Posay Essentials for Your Skincare Routine - August 7, 2023
- 24 Cheerful Painting Projects to Ignite Your Creativity - June 1, 2023