These naturally sweet and healthy protein pancakes are flavourful, fluffy, and very satisfying.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter for cooking
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mash bananas until as smooth as possible. Add in eggs and whisk until blended. Add in coconut flour and stir until combined. Alternatively, place all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth but not liquified.
- Batter should resemble a traditional pancake batter consistency (some bananas lumps might remain). If it’s too runny, add another teaspoon or so of coconut flour.
- Place a pan on medium-low heat, spread a bit of coconut oil or butter to grease the pan. Once heated, pour your first pancake, around 3-4 inch diameter and spread just a bit with a spoon (to 4-5 inch). Cook for 2-3 minutes, check the bottom for browning and watch carefully. Flip and do the same on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Serve with favourite toppings and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes