This savour and sweet omelette will melt-in-your-mouth and leave your taste buds completely satisfied, breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 1 small sweet apple, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 4 Tablespoons aged cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons PC Black Label Bacon Marmalade
- In an 8″ non-stick frying pan, brown apples in butter over medium-high heat for a few minutes until golden, remove and place in bowl. Whisk eggs until fluffy and blended. Pour into the same frying pan, over medium heat. Once the eggs have cooked half way through, sprinkle with cheese, then 1/2 the apples and 1 Tbsp of PC Black Label Bacon Marmalade. Gently fold the omelette in half and continue cooking for a few minutes. Using a large spatula, glide omelette onto a plate, top with extra cooked apples and PC Black Label Bacon Marmalade. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1