A delicious festive pasta dish perfect for the holidays
- 1 lb (454g) package of spaghetti (I used gluten-free quinoa mix spaghetti)
- 3/4 cup diced Mastro pancetta
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup finely chopped Brussels sprouts
- 1 pomegranate (the seeds)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Parmesan for topping
- salt and pepper
- In a medium pan, on medium heat, add 1 TBSP olive oil, pancetta and Brussels sprouts. Cook for 7 minutes, add in red onion and cook for another 5-10 minutes, until the ingredients are nicely browned and cooked.
- In the meantime, prepare spaghetti according to package, drain and set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, add pasta, remainder of the olive oil, and Pancetta mixture. Toss to coat gently. Serve and top with a sprinkle of salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
- Serving Size: 4