- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Lantic-Rogers Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup light buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease and line a 9” x 9” baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt salted butter and chocolate chips together in sauce pan.
- Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and coconut sugar in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Slowly add in melted butter and chocolate mixture.
- Combine flours, cocoa, and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Add to egg mixture.
- Spoon batter into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake in preheated oven for 17-19 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into and serving.
- Makes 12 large brownies, or 25 smaller ones.