An hors d’oeuvre that packs a whole lot of mouthwatering flavour and heat.
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 PC Phyllo Pastry Dough sheets
- 8 PC Black Label Hot Cherry Pepper, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 cup cube goat’s cheese
- 1 cup micro greens (I used Pea Shoots)
- 4 tsp butter (not melted)
- salt and pepper
- Read directions inside PC Phyllo Pastry Dough on how to work with it.
- Thaw 4 sheets of phyllo pastry dough overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Place one sheet of phyllo on work surface, keeping remaining sheets covered with plastic wrap and damp cloth. Working quickly, brush sheet lightly with some butter. Cut lengthwise into four strips. Place 1-3 pieces of PC Black Label Hot Cherry Peppers, 1 Tbsp of fresh micro greens ( I used Pea Shoots), 1 Tbsp of goat’s cheese, 1/4 tsp of butter and sprinkle of salt and pepper 1/2 inch from bottom of each strip. Fold one corner of phyllo over filling so bottom edge meets side edge to form triangle; fold up triangle until end of strip. Fold end flap over to stick. Repeat with remaining phyllo and filling. Brush triangles on both sides with remaining butter and place on two rimmed baking sheets. Makes about 16 triangles.
- One baking sheet at a time, bake on middle oven rack for 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Cook Time: 15