These scrumptious sweet potato fries are zesty and full of flavour.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, sliced in wedges
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Heat up the grill. Fill a large pot with water, bring to a boil. Add the sweet potato wedges and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Drain and let cool. In a saucepan on medium heat, warm up 2 tbsp of EVOO, add chopped garlic, thyme and parsley. Stir for 1 minute and remove from heat. Coat the sweet potato wedges with 2 tbsp of EVOO and place in a grill basket and cook for 6-8 minutes on the barbecue. Remove from the heat, transfer to a serving bowl and coat with herb mixture.
- Serving Size: 4