- 4 cups of whole milk or canned coconut milk
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or good quality chocolate
- 1 tsp cinnamon, 2 Tbsp. orange rinds, 1 tsp pure peppermint extract.
- In a medium-sized pot, over medium heat, warm up milk for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add in chocolate and continue stirring for 5-8 minutes as the chocolate melts into the milk.
- Once preferred temperature is achieved, serve right away and enjoy!
- If you are using additions, heat up to near preferred drinking temperature and add in the cinnamon or orange rings or peppermint extract right before turning off the stove top. Let simmer for 1 minute and serve.