I never thought that I would be the one downing these green smoothies like they were going out of style, but I can’t tell you how AMAZING they make me feel. Back in the day (way back), when I was first living on my own, I used to like to drink a nice ice cold diet coke first thing in the morning. Oh yeah, I di-id. But times have changed for the better and now it’s a tall glass of refreshing, energy-giving green smoothie. It’s the bomb.
And yes, I’m still surprised at how yummy they taste, because my brain still goes…ewe, green smoothie, until it gets a sip down and switches gear into a major happy dance: “Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing yeah, yeah”. I double dog dare you to try this one and not like it 🙂
Pineapple Green Smoothie
Makes 2 large tumblers and a little extra.
1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut
2 cups of baby spinach
1 1/2 bananas, sliced
1 cup of cold purified water
1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
12 ice cubes
- Wash and prepare fruits and spinach.
- In a blender place pineapple chunks, water and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
- Next add in sliced bananas and baby spinach. Blend until smooth.
- If you need more liquid, add some cold purified water.
- Finally, add in 12 ice cubes and use ice crusher or frozen drink method, blending until smooth.
- Enjoy this delicious, refreshing, frothy drink and remember to shake your groove thing 😉
Latest posts by Emily Smith (see all)
- Kitchen Makeover: How to Choose the Perfect Paint Colour - August 9, 2023
- Radiant Days: La Roche-Posay Essentials for Your Skincare Routine - August 7, 2023
- 24 Cheerful Painting Projects to Ignite Your Creativity - June 1, 2023